We believe in educating the whole child: intellectually, physically, emotionally, creatively, socially, and spiritually. We believe young children should learn through play. Each child should have a chance to develop at his/her own rate of growth in every area. We believe a child needs definite boundaries in order to feel secure. For all professionals who work with children, we support continuing education. We believe in speaking and acting in such a way as to promote growth of a child's self-esteem. We perform routine evaluations of your child's teacher in light of our philosophy and ask parents to evaluate our center annually.
- To make every child feel secure as a part of our child care family.
- To make learning part of play and play a part of learning.
- To be open to child-directed discussions.
- To allow time for creative, open-ended activities each day.
- To keep open lines of communication with parents.
- To encourage our teachers to attend workshops and conventions, keep on top of the newest ideas in the Child Care field.